The AGC Utility Infrastructure Division provides management and market services to contractors engaged in utility construction, including water and wastewater facilities and pipelines, energy generation and transmission, and telecommunications infrastructure. The Division also serves contractors engaged in other underground utility work as well as specialty work such as excavation, tunneling, boring and site preparation. The Division serves as liaison to, and monitor for, other water, wastewater, and utility owner and user groups in the public and private sectors.
Why Exhibit in the AGC Technology and Business Solutions Pavilion at ICUEE?
The AGC Technology and Business Solutions Pavilion will put your company front and center with utility contractors and owners looking for the best technology and business products and services to impact their operations and improve their bottom line. Held every two-years, ICUEE is the largest industry event focused exclusively on the utility infrastructure market. Over 17,000 industry professionals attended ICUEE 2013.
- The AGC Technology and Business Solutions Pavilion will be the exclusive “headquarters” for AGC, its members, and the general contractor market within the greater ICUEE show with 17,000 attendees.
- The AGC Technology and Business Solutions Pavilion is the tradeshow for AGC’s 2015 Utility Infrastructure Construction Conference.
ICUEE- the Demo Expo is the exposition for hands-on demonstrations of the newest technologies, innovations, insights and trends affecting the utilities industry – ranging from electric to telecom and water/wastewater to gas.
- Operate the latest equipment from over 850 exhibitors in job like conditions
- Learn from industry experts presenting education sessions on the industries’ hottest topics
- Network with over 17,000 utility and contractor professionals
New for 2015 - AGC Utility Infrastructure Conference
In addition to the AGC Technology and Business Solutions Pavilion, AGC will be co-locating its 2015 Utility Infrastructure
Construction Conference at ICUEE, September 28 – 30, 2015.
Maximize Your Exposure in Louisville? Sponsor the 2015 AGC Utility Infrastructure Construction Conference. Click here for details.
For more information on exhibiting and sponsorships please contact Christine at 202-768-7917 or the AGC Sales Team at 301-270-3170; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.